Monday, April 2, 2007

Home sweet home...

We have been home for two nights and so far so good! Henry is a great sleeper, waking once around 2am for a snack, and then again at about 6am. This morning we all went back to sleep until about 9:00 which was great. Henry had his first bath this afternoon, and seemed to enjoy it after daddy got the water temperature warmed up. Our big outing today was to the garden in the backyard to check on the vegatables and pull the weeds. It was a beautiful day to be outside. PS Grandma and Grandpa - Henry misses you.



3 comments:

Elizabeth Cole said...

Henry, you get more handsome every day! By the time you're a month old, they're going to have you on the cover of magazines!!

I can't wait to see you in person!

love,
Liz C

Lillian (Lily) Faye Stevens! said...

I am so in love... Henry is beautiful. I am counting the days until my visit!

Scotty & I love the 3 of you--
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Emily - He is too cute!! I'm sure that he is getting all the love that you & your family can dish out! Wishing all the best.

Brenda H.