Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I miss you daddy

Hi Daddy! I miss you very much, but I am having a fun time in Bolivar playing with everyone. Cooper and Reagan came over to play and we had lots of fun. Great Grandpa Hacker and Lee came on Monday night for dinner, along with Uncle Jim and Aunt Sheila, Uncle John and Emily. MooMoo and Grandpa are being very nice. Grandpa gives me my bedtime bottle and MooMoo blows raspberries with me. Everyone wants me to crawl before I leave, but I am waiting to do it for you this weekend. I can get up on all fours and rock back and forth right now. I think by your birthday on Sunday, I'll be able to do it. Also, I can sit up all by myself, and I waved bye-bye to Grandpa Shamel today! Tomorrow I am going to go to lunch with mommy and MooMoo, and then we are all going to have pizza at Grandpa and Grandma Shamel's house. So -that's what I've been up to since I saw you on Sunday. I am excited to see you on Thursday. I'm going to give you big hugs.

I love you,

Henry








No comments: